Weight loss treatment plans are continuing to gain traction as we go through 2019, and there are several exciting trends on the horizon. More and more research is starting to emerge to support the six following trends.
1. Personalized Nutrition Plans with Nutrigenomics
- Genetic testing is starting to get extremely popular in the fitness industry. Companies like ours can tailor a weight loss treatment plan based on your genetic findings. This usually includes which supplements to avoid and take, the types of exercise that will benefit you the most, and what nutritional makeup is a good match for your genes. All of this allows for custom and effective weight loss treatment plans.
2. Time-Restricted Eating and Fasting
- Fasting can be beneficial for weight loss, and recent research sheds more light on time-restricted eating practices. Time-restricted eating means that you eat all of your daily allotted calories in a certain window. A common example would be the 16:8 method that involves eating for 8 hours and fasting for 16. It appears to be an effective and safe method for weight loss but the results depend on the individual.
3. Healthy Aging with Protein
- Consuming a good amount of protein has been a staple of the fitness industry for years, and older patrons are starting to take notice. New evidence suggests that a higher protein intake can counteract the effects of age-related loss of strength, muscle capacity, and functionality. Additionally, eating more protein could not only be safe but also vital for healthy aging when you pair it with a weight loss treatment plan.
4. Focus the Spotlight on Gut Health
- Focusing on your gut health and re-balancing your natural bacteria levels in your gut continues to rise in popularity. This will also usher in a new interest in using fresh and healthy foods over traditional probiotics to accomplish this goal. People will start to eat vegetables, legumes, fruits, and whole grains.
5. Detox Your Body with Body Wrap Treatments
- Body wrap treatments are designed to encourage your lymphatic system and your circulatory system to work at peak levels. This can also help to detox and cleanse your tissues and it can lead to healthy weight loss. The body wrap treatment's popularity is on the rise and more people are starting to lose healthy inches from it.
6. Manage Chronic Pain with Red Light Therapy
- Originally intended to help with skin issues, research has found that red light therapy can actually penetrate deeper into your tissues than just skin deep. They found that using red light therapy as part of a weight loss treatment plan can help to reduce chronic pain and inflammation, and this makes it easier for people to get up and be active or exercise.
Contact Atlas Bodyworks Today!
If you'd like a customized weight loss treatment plan, contact us. We can answer any questions, address any concerns, and book your appointment now!